Monday, June 29, 2009

I Miss My Poochie

Here I am with Hols and Squirrel Boy. This was taken at B and B's while staying there. She came to stay a night or two with us so we could get her to her grooming appointment or some such thing.

Before the move out . . . I will not miss that sofa! Here she's looking at me longingly; pleading to be played with. I look at this picture and look at her little hind leg and want to pinch her bottom. I have a thing for backsides. Confession: I'll grab her tail and tell her, "Oooooo, I love your butt!" It's an "illness."
Here she is wanting to come out where I am. I just love it.
Pretty soon, baby doll, we'll be in our own home and romping and stomping with you on a daily basis!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't imagine being so long without our dog. He goes to be groomed every 6 weeks and I miss him on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Therese said, i can't imagine being without my dog even for a short time, she is like one of my children and she thinks she is one of my children! It won;t be long now, and then can you imagine the fuss she will make at being with her family again! Bless her!

    ReplyDelete